Webster & Horsfall Holdings Ltd are committed to providing quality products and services in a manner that ensures a safe workplace for our employees and minimises our potential impact on the environment. We will operate in compliance with all relevant environmental legislation and we will strive to use pollution prevention and environmental best practices in all we do.
- promote environmental awareness among our employees and encourage them to work in an environmentally responsible manner,
- endeavour to continually improve our environmental performance and minimise the social impact and damage of our production activities,
- identify skill gaps and provide appropriate environmental training,
- encourage a positive environmental culture amongst our employees,
- minimise waste through re-use, recycling and best practice techniques,
- promote efficient use of materials and resources throughout our facility, including water, electricity, gas, raw materials,
- conduct risk assessments to analyse potential accidents and incidents and formulate a preventative action plan,
- avoid unnecessary use of hazardous materials and products, seek substitutions where feasible, and take all reasonable steps to protect human health and the environment when such materials must be used, stored and disposed of,
- where required by legislation or where significant health, safety or environmental hazards exist, develop and maintain appropriate emergency and spill response programmes,
- raise awareness and communicate the environmental policy statement to our employees and public,
- regularly review the environmental policy for continued suitability.