Webster & Horsfall Ltd is a leading manufacturer and stockholder of round, shaped wire and sheared strip in ferrous and non-ferrous materials, in lengths, reels and coils with associated finishes. Under the brand of Latch and Batchelor, the Company manufacture and supply technically advanced, steel wire ropes and steel wire rope assemblies. Additionally, the Company also manufacture and market pipe-bending springs under the brand of Mills and Driver. All manufacturing activities are based on a single site in Hay Mills, Birmingham.
The Board of Webster & Horsfall Limited are fully committed to meeting customer requirements with regards to product and service quality.
In developing, business, products and services, Webster & Horsfall Limited will:
- Comply promptly with all applicable, legislation, regulations and standards concerning quality, including MOD, aerospace and other customer specific requirements.
- Develop operational controls and manufacturing processes to continually improve products and services.
- Ensure the necessary knowledge, resources and workforce skills are available to maintain and enhance product and service quality.
- Communicate the Quality Policy to encourage suppliers, customers, employees and contractors to share our aims in achieving excellence in quality management.
- Consider the needs and expectations of customers and other stakeholders.
- Monitor quality performance, utilising KPI’s and other measurement tools as appropriate and set clear objectives and targets to drive continuous improvement.
- Regularly review the Quality Policy to ensure its continued suitability and effectiveness.
The company operates a Quality Management System that as a minimum meets the requirements of BS EN ISO 9001.
Although the responsibility for developing the policy rests with the Board of both Webster & Horsfall Ltd, we fully recognise our success requires the continuing commitment and dedication of all our employees.
Mr C A Horsfall